Ram Time! Ram Time!

If you added upgrades, you might have gotten a 5 star rating.

Slender Survival Slender Survival

Sorry, but I tried this 5 times now. Every time, slenderman only pops up the second i have to stop for stamina, then drains my sanity. If I try and run wish partial stamina, I can't get far enough to shake him, if I wait it out I'm already too late.

That and the transition of the foreground was rather sketchy. Was not a fain of a tree popping up in front of me.

Brunodev responds:

You should try to spend something like 300 stamina per run and then rest until something like 800. Then change your path. If the game is unfair the way you put it, people wouldn't get 43 notes =D! Don't be disappointed, you'll become insane eventually, and that is the point. Its a high score game. My best is 36, still don't know how some crazy peeps get greater than that. Anyways thanks for your review, the only thing that makes me sad is the 0 stars =/.

Avant-Garde Avant-Garde

Much like others have said. It was fun for a while.
And to sum up others suggestions as well as what I've been thinking as I played straight into the future.
Surely some form of death variables could be decided. Debt having some sort of effect on you as well, as would stress and the natural span of your life.

Possible hunt down some picture and manipulate them to fit the condition of the artwork. So an unfinished picture would display an image of a picture missing features. Or a grotesque picture would be warped version of the original image. These are something you could probably get help from the rest of the NG community on.
In addition, maybe adding in more options.
That or a sort of free drawing mode where you can paint something there and submit it. Surely coming up with something to accurately evaluate the picture and it's appeal could prove problematic, but I'm sure you could dabble around. Just another suggestion to get your mind going.

Over all though, it was nicely executed, but lacked a sense of value and a means to an end.

Mnemusyne responds:

I agree with you, there's still a lot left to do. It was my mistake not to make it clear that the game is in alpha stage and still in development. Your feedback is very valuable to improve the game, thanks!

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

Great game, plenty of fun and a great waste if study time.
Only flaw is I'm still waiting for 2 of the achievements to pop up. I noticed the leader board didn't update when I finally broke past 5 digits, and it hasn't given me the achievement for 5k points. And I moved all the way to the back and managed to survive 20 minutes or so while Afk and didn't get the survive 2 minutes without opening the lid achievement...

So yeah, you lost 1/2 star for that.

Then another half for the fact that spamming the buttons while the volume is on, nearly makes me want to gouge o

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

YAY

Same reason some others had. No pause button, it could use a sandbox mode, ect. Over all though it was pretty fun. I'd love to see you do more with this, reminds me a lot of that planet crash game. Good fun. I hope to see more.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Sorry

Way to short, I apparently beat it in about 3 minutes... Didn't do to well occupying my time. Nice art and audio though.

MonoFlauta responds:

yes, sorry for the length

Squadron Auriga Squadron Auriga

Same as DAComstock

I'm noticing the same problem Probably more people have also stated this but I just saw his. But I do love the art and whatnot, these games are plenty of fun for me. I'd suggest putting in your own forces to deploy but I'm not sure if that comes later since I can't get past that add.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Not bad

I only needed one spring thing...
It seems to easy, but still plenty of fun...

Ballies Ballies

Loved it

Only problem... which caused me to lose was when it changed...
I think it should like flash before changing >.> or some sort of warning... I kept going after the right color but then it would switch on me.
But then again... a warning would only soften the challenge... Good game ^-^

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

Fail, Just fail

I honestly agree with anarcyace1. Though to clear a little up, Positive reference to a character is fine, though with out anyone's approvel it's simply wrong.
And your game itself even with out the hatred towards NY, was quite horrid. It showed next to no originality. Nor were the graphics even near satisfactory. Please Id you do make a game, even if it is insulting, at least give it decent graphics and put some time into it.
In the words of Fomey. "YOUR BURNING HOLES INTO MY RETINAS"